Tuesday, May 29, 2018

First day of class & only 11 more days until travel!


Today was the first day of class, and at least for me the 3 hours flew by and I am hopeful that the 11 hours of travel time in the van will go just as quickly as we embark on a week long adventure in learning!  
Donations are starting to come in and several students, staff & faculty of Methodist College have made purchases, donating items they are not using as well as petitioning donations from neighbors and Facebook friends as well.  Soon we will sort and have enough to fill a UHAUL!
  





As you can see, my office space is beginning to look like an episode from Hoarders!

3 comments:

  1. I'm very excited to have this amazing opportunity!
    Kamia Moore SN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am extremely glad to have you as part of this group and learning experience!

      Delete
  2. Late comment, so excited! It's almost here!
    Abbie Stoneking SN

    ReplyDelete

Overflowing with Opportunities

I hope you have been taking time to read the links of each of the students on this course as they blogged daily about the learning experienc...